Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 8 July 2012

Life when TTCing

When i first got married, i thought that when you Bd with your hubby, bleh terus pregnant ni.Since i was already 27 that time, i thought "..mo terus cuba pregnant lah"..I still remember, every month i tested for upt.Again and again and again, all came negative, huhu, so damn dissappointing..
2 to 3 months, when people started asking, "..ada telinga2 sudah?", "Ada isi sudah?..", we can still say, alah, awal lagi ba ni, mo honeymoon dulu, ..kononlah!..1 year later, my mom already ask me wether i would consider to adopt children??!!, thats when the real pain begins..everytime i go for wedding receptions , people say"..aik belum ada lagi, anak sa begini begitu la, tis and that..."uwaah, i cannot stand it.At some point of time, i dont attend any reception anymore.At first my mom bising2 juga, saying"..nanti kalau ko buat apa2 ocassion, teda org datang tu!"..i say, what the heck, im tired of hearing those question about babies over and over again. Incident yang paling sa nda bleh lupa adalah yang ada anty saturang ni pi pegang perut sa, tanya ada isi sudah ka belum..OMG, sa sangat lah PANAS!, ramai lagi pula org masa tu...

During my 3rd year of marriage, sa pindah tempat keja baru, this place, colleague sa kebanyakan lelaki and sudah "SENIOR". Oleh kerana sebelum sa join ni company, sa sudah slalu berurusan dengan dorang,so kira sudah biasalah sangat..dorang ni kalau cerita pasal hal 18sx bukan pandai tapis2 lagi..dorang slalu cakap dengan sa.."..ko ni blum ada anak pasal ko nda pandai ba, teknik salah!.." this is a much polite sentence to rephrase dorang punya real sentence...2 tahun sa join dorang, dengar this sort of thing, so macam lali sudah telinga sa..But the best thing about dorang, they never say it directly that it felt harsh on my feeling, instead they made it some sort of crazy jokes, so i wouldn't take it too personally...But in other short words, they have taught me that this thing, no matter what everyone say, it means nothing and it brings to me no harm..except on my feelings which, im supposed to be able to control with positive thinking...Adoi na, apa sa cakap ni, berbelit-belit lah pula!..hehe

Nowadays, i have rejoined back my previous company, i have somehow became immune to this question.."ko belum ada anak lagi??!!"..recently when i attended a joint inspection with our client and representatives from Government Dept, the client's GM asked me.."so, apa k.abar anak?..I said,"huh, anak?Anak kucing ka bos?.."lol", he said" aik, sorry! i ve mistaken you with somebody else :D.."..and then i replied him.."ok ba bos .." with a sincere smile..hehe..berhati baik lah konon ni @..@..Even di office, if orang tanya pasal tis issue, i just say, I dont have the time :p

Sekarang i just concentrate on my work, my treatment and also usaha cari anak angkat..Saturday, Sunday kalau nda bersengkang mata buat keja di ofis, I watch a lot of movies and japanese anime....siang malam download movies..hehe...

I dont mingled a lot with the rest of my female colleague at my office anymore..Morning i came in, do my work, call consultants, sub-cons, go for meeting and pulang SHARP at 5 o'clock..hehe

Hujung minggu after gaji, pi jalan2 sama hubby, leaving all my worries behind....go makan sushi, go makan hotpot, go and look for best restaurants which offers good food

All i want to do now is look forward for my treatment,live happily , think positive and the rest of the world whom are not welcomed for being over-concerned of my situation of not having kids yet can can mind their own business

4 comments:

  1. jangan terlalu ambil hati apa orang cakap, bukan semorang bernasib baik.. yang peting jangan stress ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya Mrs. Yana, begini lah ni,try buat bodoh ja if anybody asked this type of questions...kadang2 tebawa-bawa juga tu prasaan marah and geram.So apa lagi, makan dan makan dan makan lagi, tapi berat badan cepat naiklah pula. ..hehe, so skrg tengah survey-survey cari threadmill yang murah

      Delete
    2. hehe.. sama lah kita. kalau stress atau marah, ingat nak makan je.
      yana dah 2x gugur, sekarang masih berehat, tapi naik panas telinga orang duk tanya bila nak ada baby pegang perut etc,.. rasa taknak jumpa orang lagi, tapi takut juga mak saya pun selalu cakap "nanti kamu kenduri tak ada orang nak datang"... sedih kadang2 =(

      Delete
    3. hehe,seragam rupanya ibu2 ni :D...betul tu, rasa2 mcm mo tinggal dalam dunia sendiri berdua sama hubby ja...

      Delete