Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 15 March 2012

Hari yang grumpy :C

O my, i get easily annoyed today.by anything and everything, even small ones...Im so grumpy huhu which is not a good thing! Saya baru saja terjumpa dengan satu blog TTC yang sangat2 lah inspiring..i think irtiyah.blogspot kali tu..Bila saya rasa grumpy begini, saya teringat dengan salah satu post yang bertajuk something like" 12 tahun menanti zuriat..." by Yamda...sorry ya Kak writer sebab saya nda berapa ingat dengan tajuk tu, tapi ini adalah luahan rasa seorang yang sedang TTC tapi sudah 12 tahun and she is always so positif about everything..Saya baru mo masuk tahun kelima..langsung tidak positif dan selalu marah2 dengan semua orang..huhu kekurangan saya yang paling lah besar..I cannot stand others punya pregnancy..i get so damn annoyed even my Best frens...:D SORRY! as she is probably reading this too

I cannot stand weddings, i cannot stand baby shower, i cannot stand full moon...basically this has really ruin my life socially.. I love my job even though its tough and consume basically MOST of my time even the weekends..(hubby said..."bagus ba ko jadi cikgu!")...huahuahua..statement meradang pasal i worked on weekends ,,both saturday and sundays most of the time and i got home marah2 due to stress but i got my mind away from children things...

So saya betul2 respect org2 yang sudah TTC lama but they still feels cool about it..i have to be a less little than my own current self and to be a lot like them..

Chaiyo, Gambateh!..May i have the will to be like them ..Amen :D

No comments:

Post a Comment